- effietrAsked on January 31, 2018 at 04:24 AM
Like this support form box, i need little bit smart text input box then plain text box.
Font family, size, format can't be selectable or unvisible in my rich forms.
How can i do this?
- melihtanriyakulAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 09:09 AM
You can configure your "Long Text Entry" as you wish in two steps.
1.Firstly, you should select the "Long Text Entry" and click on "Properties".
2. Then, you should click on "Options" and finally select "Rich Text".
If you need any other assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- effietrAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 12:39 PM
I could not tell the exact problem. I need to light editor without font styling options, found "squire editor" widget but it hasn't got word count and limitation option.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 01:44 PM
When using a long text field with the rich text editor, you can use the following CSS to hide the font sizing and family drop downs:
display : none;
Here is an example form to show how it would work:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 06:25 AM
Hello @effietr - That's good to know. We moved your last question to a separate thread to avoid confusion.
I'll reply to you there shortly.