- 4diversified9533Asked on February 01, 2018 at 09:18 AM
This is the form https://form.jotform.com/73257065899169 which I have embedded in my website. Here is the url http://www.diversifiedbusinessnetworkllc.com/consultation where my above jotform is embeded The problem is that when preview form https://form.jotform.com/73257065899169 background image is look good, and it is fixed and content scrolls while in the link http://www.diversifiedbusinessnetworkllc.com/consultation it changed automatically. Background is also scrolling with content and also the background image got bigger. Please help me with this.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 09:46 AM
I'll check the issue and get back to you soon.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 10:17 AM
I recommend you to check 2 options:
1. Try adding background-image directly to your page and the form's background setting to "transparent".
2. Try to inject following css code:
background-attachment: fixed !important;
because that option is set to "scroll" now.
To be honest I have doubts about the second one, I think the problem is because some of your site's code conflicts to the form. But the first one can save the day.
Let us know how it goes!
- 4diversified9533Answered on February 01, 2018 at 10:35 AM
Above first method works for me,