- rsanabriaAsked on February 01, 2018 at 04:06 PM
JotForms is being used as an internal submission solution for my company, so there are various departments who will need to have access to the submissions based on the form. For instance, there is a submission form for our Revenue department but there is also a submission form for our Payroll department. I am setting up those Team Members to receive email notifications, however, they need access to the submission collection spreadsheet associated to their respective form. How can I make this available to them?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 05:22 PM
You can create a report like excel, grid, csv etc.. and share add that link to you email notification.
1. Select which report type you want by following this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/326-How-to-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
2. Get the link to the report.
3. Edit your email notification
I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.