- Lorayne McKelvy-MorrisAsked on February 06, 2018 at 08:14 AM
My account appears to be suspended - what happened?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:37 AM
I have checked your account and see that it is suspended due to the form http://www.jotform.us/form/80346400668153 which is collecting username and passwords. Please note that it is not allowed to create login forms, collect any sensitive information like passwords, credit card numbers with JotForm. Such forms are considered as phishing forms. Please refer to our Terms of usage for more information on phishing. In order to activate your account it is required to remove the guilty fields from the form. Please confirm so that we can remove the guilty fields and activate your account.
- LerayneAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:43 AMWhat? My form is not collecting user names or passwords – what fields are your referring to?
Please remove the guilty fields and reactivate.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 09:12 AM
We have removed the guilty fields and activated your account.
- LerayneAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 09:43 AMJust so we are clear:
2. What, exactly, did you remove – what guilty fields? The form looks exactly the same – is there something I’m missing?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 10:02 AM
There is a field Compliance System Website, Login and Password and other fields asking for login information for MialChimp. These fields have been removed from the forms. I also notice that the same fields are still existing on your other form http://www.jotform.us/form/80346243468156. Please remove the same from this form as well to avoid any further suspensions on your account.
Also, you may check the form revision history to check the fields removed from the form. Please refer to the guide below for checking the form revision.
- LerayneAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 10:43 AMAhh -got it! Thanks. . .