- NancyTottenAsked on February 06, 2018 at 10:18 AM
I started a from for someone else using their email address to login. I can't see the incomplete submission or access to complete it and submit. It appears in the incomplete submission folder but the only option given is to delete.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 11:26 AM
Incomplete payment submissions can be accessed and completed from the submission page:
If you are using the save and continue feature and there are pending submissions, those would need to be completed by the user from their session URL.
- NancyTottenAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 11:32 AM
So, I can't view the content of any incomplete submission or edit myself. Why not?
- NancyTottenAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 11:43 AMI am completing the form on behalf of the submitter. I logged in using their email address, but I can’t get back in or even view any of the ‘incomplete’ submissions. There should be a way to look at the content of an incomplete submission and add it to the completed submission without having to do it all over again.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 12:36 PM
Since the data was never actually submitted, it can only be viewed in the form from the session URL. If you want to complete the submissions for the user, you would need to load their session URL and submit the form.
For example, this is one of the sessions:
The user never pressed the submit button so the data was not yet forwarded to our servers.
Can you send me the url for Rich Peoples? His email address is email@example.com
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 02:36 PM
The URL's are all similar. It is just the form URL with ?session=emailaddress at the end. So for the one you listed it would be:
- NancyTottenAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 02:54 PM
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 03:59 PM
Happy to help! The same will work for any of the addresses listed in the pending submissions list.