- DJCHELAsked on February 06, 2018 at 02:02 PM
I want to be able to send a free mp3 file with an auto response email to a form in which I have them fill out their name and email on a jot form that I create. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 03:54 PM
You can attach a file to your auto response, but the problem is the mp3 file type isn't supported yet. What you can do in the meantime is to host the mp3 file to your dropbox or google drive account then get the link to the file and add it to your auto response email message.
1. Create an auto response email
2. Edit your auto response email body and add the link to the mp3 file
3. Auto response email will look like this when they received it.
I hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions.