- BrenKochAsked on February 06, 2018 at 05:23 PM
In some fields, such as the yes/no field, for an evaluation I show the objectives. I would like to be able to put in a carriage return so that the items are more in list format. Also, in the header field, I would like to be able to list two separate titles so they are on separate lines. Is there a way to do this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:21 PM
With the JotForm Cards layout, I don't think there's a way to achieve this. And even with the JotForm Classic layout, HTML tags are not allowed so there's no way to place a new line (or a line break) on the labels or options within fields.
Can you give us a bit of a background on why you're hoping to achieve this? We can offer better alternatives/suggestions if have a rough idea on why you need line breaks for the options. Perhaps you can share a mock-up of how you wanted it to look like.
Related guide: How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- BrenKochAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 08:39 PM
I am using the form to do evaluations for a seminar. Basically the question is
"Were the stated objectives covered?" I then list the objectives. What I want is to be able to list them as
1. Describe different approaches to emergency hemostasis testing.
2. Select the best testing approach for their institution.
3. Discuss approach to transfusion support in emergency situations.
instead of the way they do show up as
1. Describe different approaches to emergency hemostasis testing. 2. Select the best testing approach for their institution. 3. Discuss approach to transfusion support in emergency situations.
See the form: https://form.jotform.com/80364053084957
In addition, some of my sessions have more than one topic, so that is why I would like to have the topics separated by a carriage return:
For example in the Header I would like
Serum vs Plasma - Which Specimen Should You Use
Pre-analytical Best Practices for Blood and Urine Specimens
but it currently shows as
Serum vs Plasma - Which Specimen Should You Use / Pre-analytical Best Practices for Blood and Urine Specimens
But if this is not an option in these fields, then I will continue to use it as it is. I was going to put the objectives in a text field, then follow that with the yes/no field in JotForm Cards, but I was not able to figure out how to keep the two fields together on one of the JotForm Card pages. It would not work to have them on separate pages.
Otherwise, I like the way the JotForm Cards looks.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 01:34 AM
Unfortunately, we cannot edit at the moment how the card description and headers looks like or add a line break.
We can only do that in the Old Layout.
Thank you for your understanding,however if you like, you can make a feature request to our developers maybe in the feature they can add those features.
- thecollegechurchAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 03:08 PM
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 03:20 PM
I have moved your question into another thread, so that we can assist you better.
Please follow this link, https://www.jotform.com/answers/1386126 we will get to you shortly.