- Christy DrainerAsked on February 15, 2018 at 01:41 PM
I am wondering for the free account, it mentioned 5 forms. But does that mean I can create one form and attach online to Facebook or website and have unlimited applicants applying with that form?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 02:26 PM
Hello Christy - The limit is indeed 5 forms in total for the FREE PLAN. However, there are other limits in place as well and this applies to all plans (even the paid ones). All these were broken down into sections and in a table format for easier comparison in our Pricing Page.
To sum it up, with the Free Plan, you can:
1. Create 5 forms (account-wide / lifetime)
2. 100 Submissions (per month)
3. 1 Submission with Payment (per month)
4. 100 MB Available Space (account-wide / lifetime)
5. 1,000 Form Views (per month)
6. 500 Total Submission Storage (account-wide / lifetime)
All monthly limits get replenished on the 1st day of each month.
Related guide: Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits
In case you have other questions, just ask 😉