- actionmedicalAsked on February 22, 2018 at 11:06 AM
I created a pop up for people to notify me for emails and linked my jotform to my mailchimp. How can I start sending out email newsletters to the people on my mailchimp? How can I set up an autoresponder email as well?
- SabbirAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 12:09 PM
If you would like to send email newsletter to everyone that is already in your MailChimp list, then you can do that from within your MailChimp account and you can contact their (MailChimp) support to see what exactly can be done.
If you would like to send an email notification to each and every person in your list, then you would need to use the MailChimp private email address and an extra feature called Email Beamer.
You can see more about it here: Email Beamer: Send Campaigns via Private Email Address
I would however not recommend the last option unless the list consists of people in your company and you must go over MailChimp since you can send the email notification to multiple emails from your jotform.
You can go through the guide of mailchimp integration:
Let us know if you have any further query.
- actionmedicalAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 12:13 PM
I want to use my mailchimp list, but have a jotform pop up on my website that is integrated with mailchimp is that possible? I've got a jotform pop up on my website now, and I've integrated with wordpress and mailchimp, but when I test out the pop up it doesn't add the test to my mailchimp list. Is this possible? Or do I need to just use jotform or mailchimp and not both? I want to also be able to send out newsletters to everyone on my mailchimp list.
- SabbirAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 01:06 PM
Can you send us your wordpress website link where you have embed the Jotform with mailchimp?
Also, can you check your stand alone form by submitting it to see if the submission goes to your mailchimp?
Regarding sending the newsletter to mailchimp list, you can go through our mailchimp integration doc in detail:
- actionmedicalAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 03:43 PMThe link is Lillie Reibold.com
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 04:46 PM
Sorry but the link to your website didn't come through. Can you please post it again?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 05:03 PM
I found the site its https://www.lilliereibold.com/
But there is no form on the site:
I checked your form http://www.jotform.us/form/80523686484162 and it seems to be setup correctly. You aren't using any custom fields.
I submitted a test. So please check your MailChimp account and see if the submission came through.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 05:11 PM
I have a feeling it should be working. Because I received an email from MailChimp just now after submitting the test submission:
- actionmedicalAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 07:43 PMHere is the live site if you could try it again.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 09:25 PM
The link you sent asks for a password, if possible, you may provide us temporary access so we can test the form.
You may also test the standalone version of your form and see if it works.
Please let us know how it goes.