- wakinggirlAsked on February 22, 2018 at 05:56 PMIs there a way to remove the padding on Card Forms?This is the form:This is the website:Assume that all users will want to remove ALL padding on EVERYTHING Jotform from now until websites become obsolete. Please give us this option!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 08:21 PM
I am a little confused. The form (https://form.jotform.com/30650591541147) you provided is not a JotForm Card. Here's a screenshot:
However, the website (https://www.vanallenplumbingreno.com/) has an embedded JotForm Card. Could you please provide more details of what padding are you referring to? Here's a screenshot:
To post a screenshot here in the Support Forum, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- wakinggirlAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 10:24 PM
Oh man! When copy/paste goes wrong! LOL!
Yes, the screenshot you posted is correct--the first green box you outlined is the main killer.
The second green box is a bummer because it invites people to scroll below the fold.
The third green box is just annoying, but I can live with it.
I wanted to put this form in the center of the screen, but the padding above the card throws off the design.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 03:21 AM
You could try reducing the height of the iFrame of the form when embedding, for exampl, this is your form's iframe code:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-80526748389168" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/80526748389168" frameborder="0" style="width: 1px; min-width: 100%; height:450px; border:none;" scrolling="no" > </iframe>
I set height to 450px, and it should look like this when embedded:
Could that work for you?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 01:17 PM
Very well, I'm glad it did :)
We will certainly try to improve, our cards layout is in constant development since it is a new feature.