- jrweb23Asked on February 23, 2018 at 07:38 PM
WHen creating the form, where can i find the field where i want the form submission email sent to?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 11:08 PM
You can change the email recipient in the Emails settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Related user guide: Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.