- ArtisanFarmersMarketAsked on March 03, 2018 at 02:36 AM
I would like to know hoe to let my customers make partial payments? My products are a bit expensive and we allow our customers to make partial payments. how do I do that in jot form? Is there somebody I can call to discuss this?
I understand how to build the form and my basic skill;s are ok but I just need to know how to accept partial payments.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 03, 2018 at 09:58 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have a built-in tool inside the payment integration that allows partial payments. Here are my suggestions:
1. Add another dedicated product named "Partial Payment" with a reduced price.
2. Use a coupon code for 50% discount. Here's a guide: How-to-Add-Coupon-Code-to-Payment-Forms.
3. Create the products and calculations outside the payment field. You can use the Form Calculation widget and the Update/Calculate condition in order to achieve this.
After that, you can just pass the value of the Calculation widget to the payment field. Here's how: How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field.
Hope that helps. Thank you for your understanding.