- abarejoAsked on March 05, 2018 at 06:16 AM
Greetings, I would like to limit the time my students have to complete a form from the moment they enter the name. Is it possible to send the form automatically in 5 minutes (for example) since question 1 is completed?
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 09:43 AM
You can use our Countdown widget on your form.
- You can prevent the timer's working by setting a condition as seen below:
- Once the timer is visible on form, the timer starts at that time.
- When someone submits your form, you can view remaining time on your submissions and emails.
You can see how it works on my test form in the screencast below:
You can learn more here about adding the widget to your form.
You can browse our widgets here.
If you encounter any problems, let us know.