- LiveNewsAsked on March 08, 2018 at 07:18 PM
Hello - I have been building wordpress sites for years but your form building editor is unusally confusing. It is very uneccessarily difficult. I could not even change the background color of a subscribe form template. I ended up having to build one on my wordpress site.
I know how to go about getting there to edit the form but when I try to save it - there are no changes. This is why I have not used jotform very much or went premium before because of the absolute difficulty in using your editor. You need to create an editor by letting somebody build it for you that has practicality and simplifies the features of the editor. Things do not have to be difficult - especially a simple form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 09:13 PM
Thank you for your feedback, Steve. We appreciate it.
If you are using themes created by JotForm, it should be customizable within the designer.
1. Click the Form Designer icon while in the form builder
2. In the mini designer, you can already update the form background. Or you can open the Advanced Designer
3. And here's how to change the background and images in the Advanced Designer.
If you are using custom themes shared by users, they might be heavily customized for a purpose so it might require CSS codes to change them. You can always contact us so we can assist you here. We'd be more than happy to help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 09:16 PM
By the way, are you referring to this subscribe form template https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/opt-in-form-3? Please let us know so we can check and fix it if necessary so it can be customized easily in the form designer.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 09:47 PM
We checked your form and we can confirm the template.
We have now fixed the template https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/opt-in-form-3. You should be able to change the background and other colors in the designer without any issue.