- hannaht998Asked on March 10, 2018 at 09:07 PM
If I get a paid subscription, am I able to change the URL of my form?
- SeanAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 12:13 AM
Yes it is possible to update the form url. The detailed explanation is given here- https://www.jotform.com/help/261-How-to-Create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-Form
You can also follow the steps given below.
1. Click the Publish Tab
2. Select Quick Share
3. By default a new url will be generated, which can also be edited from your end and click the apply button.
4. Now the custom url and you can copy the new link and start using the same
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 12:23 AM
Just to add, you do not have to pay anything or subscribe to any paid plan to use the Custom URL. You can also use your own domain names by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
I hope this information helps. Let us know if you have any questions.