- cricketttsAsked on March 12, 2018 at 09:51 PM
I need the textbox to be longer
- JotForm DeveloperonurcAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 02:12 AM
You can easily change the field size manually as well, just open the Designer and Paste this CSS code, you can change the 40% value with your preferred value :
You can also see the Field's ID by following this guide : http://www.jotform.com/help/146-How-to-find-Field-IDs-Names
Hope this will help you.
If you have any question or comment, please let us know.
- cricketttsAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 10:26 AM
I forgot to mention that the text box is from the widget "Configurable List" - the recommended code is not working.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 12:19 PM
Thank you for the clarification. If that is the case, then you can try injecting the CSS codes below to the Custom CSS tab of the Configurable List widget.
width: 150px !important;
You can change the value of the "width" property to your preference.
I hope this helps. If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask us anytime.
- cricketttsAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 04:17 PM
Okay great! That worked.
I also would like to changed the color of the label of the textbox on the Configurable List Widget.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 05:28 PM
I can see you already these CSS codes to your widget and figured this one out:
The textbox label of your Configurable List Widget is white. In case we're mistaken, just let us know so we can help.