- rickAsked on March 21, 2018 at 02:28 PM
Hi, we use pagecloud and get a lot of spam from our contact form, the do not offer a captcha or secure form, but referred us to you. Feel free to see our domain www.sunandshade.net and contact page. I am not an IT developer so the creation and insertion must be somewhat simple. Let me know if you offer a solution. If your form is free are the ads?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 03:22 PM
You can create a free account with JotForm with all the features available.
We have different ways to handle spammers using the form, you can either add a captcha
Or enabling unique submissions.
When you enable Unique submission, it can check for cookies or IP address of the user and won't let him submit the form.
For more information, you can check this article.How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- rickAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 04:43 PMI figured it out, but the “JotForm” banner at the bottom (that I need to pay to remove) is literally across the “SUBMIT” button on mobile sites, which is useless. I don’t see where it can be moved or spaced, so I really cant use it. Thanks but sorry
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 04:59 PM
We can move the Jotform Banner so that it won't be blocking your submit button using custom css.
May we know the form you have been working on? I checked your account and it seems you have only 1 blank form created.
Here is a screenshot of a form with the banner below the submit button.
- rickAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 05:43 PMIt’s ok. I figured out a solution. Have a great day
Sent from my iPhone 7