- CrossbowCoalitionAsked on March 25, 2018 at 06:43 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 25, 2018 at 08:58 AM
You can create an email notification so that you will be notified via email when someone completed your form. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-up-Email-Notifications.
If you already have an email notification, then you just need to change the email recipient. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.