- michaelboundsAsked on March 29, 2018 at 11:04 AM
I'd like to send forms to other email addresses. I've watched the tutorial online but I can't seem to find where to make the changes. Can you point me in the right direction?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 12:39 PM
My understanding is that you want to change the email recipient of the email notification. If yes, then please follow the steps below:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
If you are planning to share the form via email, then you can just copy the form's direct link and share it. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/401-Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.