- delightAsked on March 30, 2018 at 10:54 AM
I redid my form and now I have a cream colored frame that's the full width of my web page to my form although the top and bottom around my form is much shorter.
How do I get rid of this background around my form. The background OF my form is just fine. I just want this cream "frame" gone.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 11:31 AM
I checked your form and the border was not present:
If the form is embedded to a web page, the border might be added by the page. If that is the case, try using your form's iFrame code instead:
- delightAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 11:36 AM
This is the iframe code.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 11:40 AM
Would you mind providing a link to the page the form is embedded to? I am fairly certain the border is being added by the page.
- delightAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 11:43 AMThat is the one with the iframe.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 11:45 AM
Does the form itself show the frame on your end?
If it is not, let us know the page that the form is added to and we can check that page as well.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 07:04 AM
Thank you for that information.
If I'm understanding your concern correctly, I believe your concern refers to this:
And you would like to make it appear like this:
If my assumption is correct, then I suggest you try any of the following.
1. Set the Page Color of the form to transparent from the Form Designer — Color Tab
2. Inject the CSS codes below to your form following this guide — How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
background-color: transparent !important;
I hope this helps. If, in any case, I have misunderstood your concern, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- delightAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 04:31 PM
That fixed it, thank you.