- PolAsked on March 31, 2018 at 01:10 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 03:04 PM
Hello Pol - Can you please share your website URL where we can see the embedded form? The link you shared on your post points to your Wix Editor (not your website).
I also failed to locate an account associated with your email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so I I wasn't able to check the standalone form itself.
Just reply to this thread with the website URL and the form URL so we can have a better look.
- PolAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 12:43 PMHello
The url where the proble is: https://www.electude.lat/support-request
The problem is with the button "Enviar", which is not matching with the
word "enviar" "send" (see attached screen shot)
The email address submited for WIX is email@example.com
2018-03-31 14:04 GMT-05:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 01:15 PM
I have checked the page you shared and the form from it's direct URL. The issue is likely related to css conflicts. Please add the !important to the padding property of your Submit button's custom code:
Here is how to reach to the custom CSS of your form:
We will gladly assist if you need more help.
- PolAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 02:43 PMThe same problem remains. See screenshot please.
2018-04-11 12:15 GMT-05:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 03:06 PM
I inserted the below CSS to your Custom CSS:
It should be good now.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- PolAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 07:43 PMCool! Thank you
2018-04-11 14:06 GMT-05:00 JotForm :