- EHSPMBAsked on April 04, 2018 at 03:04 PM
My page thanks take a problem before send form.
In this image is the edit page (white):
And before send form, background page color to form is gray, but is no cool.
Wat i do?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 04:12 PM
You can replace the background color in your form designer settings. Here's a sample screencast on how to https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFffYXDJwx.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.
- EHSPMBAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 09:29 PM
No my friend
I do not want to change the background color of the form. I want the message to be in a different color from the background.
It is becoming transparent, but should be in the same color as the (metalized) form.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 11:01 PM
Please inject the following CSS code in your form as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
background: white !IMPORTANT;
- EHSPMBAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 12:34 PM
I followed your information, but every time I click on the CCS, my page goes out of the air and everything is white and locked.
This has been happening for some time ...
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 01:09 PM
To clarify,when you click your Form Designer then CSS your page goes white?
I can't seem to replicate it at my end, can you give us your form build URL so that we can check it out?