- swaddellAsked on April 04, 2018 at 04:12 PM
Can I set a specific amount of time (30 seconds) a person needs to spend on a page before being able to click on Next.
I want to make sure they have time to read conditions and disclaimers.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 05:31 PM
Other users usually uses the Global Countdown timer widget to achieve the same.
You can set the timer to auto submit the form only after 30mins++ to be sure the time is enough to read the terms.
I hope this help. Let us know if this will not work for you.
- swaddellAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 02:45 PM
Can I create a condition instead, that once the timer gets to 30s - as I would have a couple other pages to review - the next button shows up?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 03:42 PM
Unfortunately this is not possible with Global Countdown timer widget since the widget only works with ability to activate submit button after a certain time has elapsed.
Kindly do let us know if you need further assistance.
- swaddellAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 03:47 PM
Can I activate the Next Button instead of Submit?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 04:18 PM
Unfortunately still no.
Alternatively, you may just want to use "terms/agreement" method instead. Example, you can add Checkbox for affirmation that the user have read everything. Once checked, the Next button appears so they can proceed till submission.
Related user guides: