- esupport.twAsked on April 12, 2018 at 02:52 PM
I would like to create a Multiple dropdown menu.
Assume I have two dropdown Menus.
1) A person selects "A" as their area of expertise and
2) The second drop down menu appears where they can select one or more of "1,2,3,4,5".
3) Than, click submit. It will go to related page.
I read this article. It seems the related solution but not the steps I said.
Hope there is a solution here.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 04:08 PM
I checked the forms on your account and I found a form where you have two dropdown fields, with the options you provided in your example.
Do you want to show the second dropdown field only when the first dropdown field is filled? If so, you can achieve that with hide/show conditional logic.
If you want to allow your users to select multiple options in the second dropdown field you need to turn ON Multiple Selections inside of the field settings.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/81016592004952
Feel free to test it.
If you also want to redirect users to a diff rent page based on selected options, please check this guide:
If I did not understand your question correctly, please provide us more details about what are you trying to achieve.
- esupport.twAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 08:43 PM
Thank you for very fast reply.
I found a wonderful widget that is what we want - "Dynamic Dropdowns"
I created a sample form below:
Questions:- How to let my two dropdown fields display on one row?- How to insert URL to the dropdown items that user can click it and go the related page?
Thank you a lot!