- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 11:28 PM
It is possible to decrease the width of the dropdowns by adding a CSS to the widget. This way they will be placed on the same line.
width: 30% !important;
- esupport.twAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 03:12 AM
Thanks for your reply.
The two fields sticky together.
Hope there is space in the middle and the field wider ( All field text can be display).
- JotForm DeveloperalinaciAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 04:46 AM
You can also add margin to the items and make them bigger with CSS;
width: 30% !important;
margin-right: 5% !important;
- esupport.twAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 05:04 AM
This is our form here :
It's looks ok.
How to move our submit button to the right side of the dropdown menu?
Let it be a row.
Thank you again!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 09:34 AM
You may try doing the following:
1. Turning on the shrink option for both elements under the properties: https://www.jotform.com/help/90-Form-Field-Positioning
2. Increasing the form's width since it would require a bit more to display both fields inline: https://www.jotform.com/help/35-The-Importance-of-Form-Widths
Please let us know how it goes.
- esupport.twAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 11:30 AM
It now look better.
Because of the height size. The two elements alignment seems can not in same line.
1) Where I can adjust the fileds size? and align the two elements?
2) There is a big blank between our fields and button.
Can it getting closer?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 01:40 PM
To align the widget and the submit button in your form height-wise and make the two closer, please inject the CSS codes below to the CSS tab on Form Designer — How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
padding-right: 0px !important;
height: 50px !important;
margin: 2px 0px !important;
font-size: 16px; /*optional*/
After that, adjust the form width — The-Importance-of-Form-Widths
You can also resize the drop-down menu of the widget by injecting the CSS codes below to the CSS tab of the Dynamic Dropdowns widget — How-to-Inject-CSS-Codes-to-Widgets
width: 230px !important;
I hope this helps. If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- esupport.twAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 02:08 PM