- JoMarVisionsAsked on June 13, 2014 at 04:47 PM
The form has a pdf for the artists to read and check the box that they read. It's not showing in the website when it loads.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 04:47 PM
Can you please try to re-embed the form to your site using the codes in this link?
Let us know how it goes thereafter.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 04:48 PM
Sorry, here is the link with the modified codes:
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 14, 2014 at 11:19 AM
It didn't make the trick...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 14, 2014 at 05:48 PM
Were you referring to this form http://www.jotform.us/form/41437240159148
I checked this form, and I can see the PDF document embedded on the form.
Can you please provide us more details about the problem? Are you not able to see the PDF similar to my screenshot image above.
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 02:44 PM
How can I attach an image of what I see?
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 02:46 PM
I just replied by email with an attachment so you can see what I see on my end.
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 02:51 PM
Email failure. OK let me know how I can attach an image here. The little image button on the type tools is asking for URL and such is not really letting me upload anything here to show you guys.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 04:17 PM
Please follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 04:30 PM
ok here's what I see:
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 04:34 PM
ok I followed your steps here and added the image but it shows as a little question mark on my end, I hope you are able to see it though.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 05:42 PM
Unfortunately, we can not see your image for some reason. Does the PDF viewer looks any different if you open the form by its stand alone URL (http://form.jotform.us/form/41437240159148)?
Also, there is an alternative PDF embedding method that you can try. Add a Text field from Form Tools, and use the following HTML code on it:
<iframe src="//media.wix.com/ugd/ff8038_b1ca9aab0c914a229ffb3f70096181b5.pdf" height="200" width="630" style="border:none;" />
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 03:15 PM
The direct link shows the form, but pur website shows no pdf form window. I am going to try that html code. I need to update the pdf form though, will this html code still work if I do that?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 04:06 PM
In this case you can also provide us with a link to the web page in question, so we will be able to check it out.
Yes, the code should work, but you will need to update the "http://media.wix.com/ugd/ff8038_b1ca9aab0c914a229ffb3f70096181b5.pdf" part if the pdf path is going to be changed.
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 04:44 PM
I'm so sorry, I thought you had the link to the web page. here it is: http://www.jomarvisions.com/#!all-things-erotic-2014/cxnx
When I update the pdf though I will make sure I pdf path and let you know if it worked.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 05:34 PM
I was now able to see the NOT working embedded PDF document on the form when I checked it on your website http://www.jomarvisions.com/#!all-things-erotic-2014/cxnx
But the form itself http://www.jotform.us/form/41437240159148 does NOT have this issue. The PDF document is displayed properly when using the form direct URL.
Can you please confirm if your website is a Wix website?
If it is, can you try re-embedding the form by following this user guide on how to embed form to Wix website
Please try and see if it makes any difference.
Inform us if issue remains.
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 05:38 PM
It is a wix website yes. I followed this steps before and it created a glitch that's why I emebed the direct code instead, but sure I will try it again and let you know if that works. I should remind you also that this form worked just fine about a month ago, including the pdf would show, and without any changes it started having other problems.
But I'll try it and let you know if it worked. :)
Thank you so much for all your help so far.
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 05:35 PM
This is strange. I was going to do the alteration and noticed that all of a sudden the form is showing up. I hope it still shows up when I upodate the pdf. I'll let you know. :)
- BryanPauloAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 05:40 PM
We're glad to know that it's already working. Let us know if the issue reoccurs after updating the pdf link.
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 05:50 PM
OK I updated the form as I said but it still appears the old one. Is it just a matter of time or should I do something?
- CesarAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 06:26 PM
I do see that your form has the PDF embedded properly on the Form's URL: http://www.jotform.us/form/41437240159148.
And looking at the URL of your site I also see that the form embedded on your site also contains the PDF: Screencast
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 06:31 PM
This is great! Must be just on my end then. Some latency. Thank you so much for all your help. I hope now people can start submitting their entries.