- accwebAsked on June 18, 2014 at 11:00 AM
I have three different workshops on my form. Each workshop will only hold 20 people. How can I stop the form from receiving entries for one workshop that has 20 people and LEAVE THE OTHER DATES AVAILABLE FOR SIGN-UP, THAT ARE NOT FULL?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 02:09 PM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to ensure that every "Select a Date" option of your form can only receive 20 submissions. Is that correct?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to set submission limit for multiple options of your form. I believe with a little workaround, you can achieve your requirement. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Create one form for every workshop date listed in your form. If you have 3 workshop date, you should create 3 different forms.
2. All the above created form will have the submission limit of 20. The following guide should help you set the submission limit: https://www.jotform.com/help/137-How-to-Limit-Submissions-in-a-Form
3. Create a master form and list all the workshop dates in a dropdown or radio button.
4. You need to embed all your these form in an iFrame in the master form which you have created in step 1. Please check the screenshot below:
5. You can take advantage of our "Conditional Logic" feature to show / hide the iFrame based on the selection workshop date. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
Please check the following demo form I have created for you: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41685244060956? Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any question.