- trinesuphammerAsked on July 01, 2014 at 10:25 AM
I create the form "Uppload to dropbox" and it was OK, but I want that the files had to go to my real Dropbox.
Excample to this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zwfee6ytnq6vkxq/AAAudGzsZ7zhVRsCuOxrnXsla
Is it possible?
- Jim_RankAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Thanks for your question.
It's possible to achieve your requirement. By integrating with 'Dropbox integration' app you can upload your submissions to your dropbox account. Please see the following guide-
If you have further questions or concern, please feel free to tell us. Cheers!
- trinesuphammerAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 03:12 PM
Thank you for answer. I Think I do the right thing but when I click on alow but I return to the "lets get started" and I don't come further. Jotform approved in my Drop Box account, but when I send files it happens nothing else they come into Jotform
- Jim_RankAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 04:05 PM
You're so welcome, sir. Kindly can you clarify us about your question? I'm not so sure what problem you're having for integration. I've cloned your form and tested it in my site, it works fine.
After checking your form, I got that you didn't yet integrate your form with 'Dropbox'. Please check the following picture-
So, I recommended you to re-integrate with dropbox and let us know what happen next. You may share the screenshot of your problem, please see this guide.
We are looking forward to hear from you. Thanks!
- Trine SuphammerAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 03:26 AM
I try to follow your instruction and the app is allowed for Drop box. I can see it under my settings. But I will not be confirmed. Where can I authenticate my Drop box account?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 07:21 AM
You have to click the "Authenticate" green button on the dropbox integration wizard. A pop-up window should appear containing the dropbox login page. Login to your dropbox account and click allow button on the next page to permit Jotform from accessing your Dropbox account.
After that, you should be able to continue with the integration steps by clicking the next button.
Let us know if you still encounter difficulties integrating your form to dropbox.
- trinesuphammerAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 08:18 AM
I do as you say but I never get your last screenshot. After Allow I come back to Lets get Started and this schreenshot.
But I also get this message for Dropbox
You've connected a new app, 'JotForm', to your Dropbox. Awesome!
You can check on this and any other apps you've added by visiting your account page.
- The Dropbox Team
But files will not disappear in the box - only in Jotforms dropbox
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 09:46 AM
There must be a browser issue that is preventing you from properly integrating the form to Dropbox.
Can you please try start from fresh browser.
Follow this steps
2. Close the browser.
3. Open the browser.
4. Login to JotForm using http://www.jotform.com/login
5. Open your form
6. Check if there is an existing Dropbox integration. Remove if there is.
7. Integrate to Dropbox by following this user guide -Upload-to-Dropbox-with-JotForm
Please make sure also that there is only one instance of JotForm opened.
Hope this help. Please inform us of the result.
- trinesuphammerAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 09:49 AM
Thank you. I'll try and come back later with the result
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 11:47 AM
We await for your results then. Cheers!
- trinesuphammerAnswered on July 03, 2014 at 03:19 AM
PUH! Now it is in box! I try three browsers: Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Firefox fixed it very easy. The other too wouldn't integrate.
Thank you for all help
- Jim_RankAnswered on July 03, 2014 at 07:14 AM
We are happy to hear that it worked for you.
Which version of Safari and chrome are you using? If you provide us the browser version, we can look into it deeply. Probably the older versions of your browsers causing such inconvenience.
So, I recommend you to use latest versions of Chrome and Firefox for best results.
Thanks for reporting us. We are looking forward to hear from you. Cheers!
- trinesuphammerAnswered on July 03, 2014 at 08:57 AM
I'm using the latest version of all
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 03, 2014 at 09:43 AM
I too uses Chrome browser (as it was actually the more preferred browser by JotForm), and I still cannot reproduce the Dropbox integration issue you had reported.
From what I understand more on your report, it looks like the form builder when using Chrome or Safari browser is having issue with the Dropbox integration wizard.
BUT not in Firefox -- so it means, you have now successfully integration your form to Dropbox right?
Since you have success in Firefox, we can assume that this issue (screenshot)
had been resolved?
Please confirm if the form is not properly authenticated and integrated to your Dropbox account.
- trinesuphammerAnswered on July 03, 2014 at 09:53 AM
Yes with Firefox I had success and the form is authenticated and integrated with my Dropbox account.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 03, 2014 at 10:16 AM
That's good to know you are able to get it to work now. Although it is odd since most of us are using latest chrome and safari without any issue.
Anyway, if you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us again.