Non responsive or incorrect response to property settings

  • Profile Image
    Asked on July 07, 2014 at 12:49 PM

    Might be a bug issue, but I've come across two unusual property setting issues on a new form I've been building (


    Issue 1:

    Under "Search 1" on my form I went in to the properties of "Search Type" and put a Maximum selections to "1" in order to limit how many check boxes a user can choose, but the final form is not imposing any limit.  I don't want the user to accidentally choose more than one choice here because it will mess up a final calculation.


    Issue 2:

    Under "Search 2" on my form I was first attempting to use a a dropdown option for users but switched to a check box because for some reason the dropdown option is not correctly reading Calculation values.  I've given values of 2, 4 and 6 to Options 1, 2 and 3 and added a calculation tool to multiply the drop down choice by the manually entered "Search Time" field but the system is putting out some other values.  Using the check box tool with the exact same parameters (see Search 1), the system is calculating the total correctly.


  • Profile Image
    Answered on July 07, 2014 at 02:49 PM

    Hello Sir,

    Thanks for reporting us.

    After cloning your form(ID-41874593023154) I also checked your check-box field named 'Search type' and it's properties.

    As your description, under 'Search 1' section I got it set up maximum selection limit is 1. Tasted my cloned form and It works fine on my side as it settings. Please see the following screenshot-


    I recommended you please try it after clearing the browser cache Or you may use the Option field instead of using checkbox in this case.

    Please check the demo form in this link.

    If you have further question, please feel free to tell us. Cheers!