- JHLesterAsked on July 12, 2014 at 03:32 PM
What am I missing here?
I really don't want to do this again.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 12, 2014 at 07:34 PM
You can also try installing the plugin by downloading it first and then upload install it on your WP website using your WP dashboard.
If the method does not work, I suggest trying the manual method also.
1. Get your forms iframe embed code.
2. Follow this user guide Adding Form to Wordpress.
3. On Adding Form to Wordpress guide, at Step #5 paste the iframe code you got from Step #1 I mentioned on this steps. So instead of the script code, you will use iframe code script for this step
4. Save the page.
Preview the web page in your WP website. See if the form is already there.
Please inform us if you continue to have issue on this.