- brittanie_brownAsked on July 29, 2014 at 03:34 PM
I have a form on my own page and for some reason when I click submit all I get is "Please Wait" but it never submits. When I test it on the preview page it works but can't seem to get it to work on my own page.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 04:01 PM
It appears that one of the other scripts running on your page may be interfering with the forms validation. When I check the form on its own, as you stated, it does indeed work. The easiest way to solve this would be to use the iFrame embed method:
And embedding your form that way. This method will greatly reduce any conflicts between your page and your form.
Please let us know if this does not work for you and we will be happy to assist you further.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- brittanie_brownAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 04:11 PM
Thank you for the quick response. The iFrame doesn't really work for me. From a design standpoint the page is already done. Can you take a deeper look into and let me know what it would take to fix this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 05:03 PM
As far as I can tell the issue it coming from the agreement checkbox at the bottom. The error triggers each time I check and uncheck the box:
I think it may be having trouble with the input validation. If you could try the form without that validation and see if it works or remove that checkbox all together and try it, that would greatly narrow things down.
- brittanie_brownAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 12:49 PM
I took the check box out and I still didn't get anything different. The form is still not submitting.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 02:29 PM
I did a bit more testing and when I embed the form using the iFrame method, everything appears to work:
- brittanie_brownAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 03:11 PM
If you can get the styling to look the same, then I am game to do it the iFrame way.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 04:51 PM
I think I have the styling pretty close:
Just let me know what else needs to be fixed and I will see if we can do so.