- CyplonAsked on August 20, 2014 at 08:40 AM
I need a form which will allow me to sell holiday packages at a set price.
The journey is as follows:
1. Select Airport
2. Select Duration (populated based on selection 1)
3. Select selected Dates that are populated on back of the airport selected and duration
4. Upon selecting the date the flight element of the package is shown giving flight details
5. A price is given
6. Customer fill in certain passenger details
7. A payment is taken amounting to what was shown in step 5
Could you let me know if this is at all possible? Ideally I want to be able to upload all the relevant data via an excel spreadsheet or something similar.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 10:45 AM
This all of this is possible with jotform though you would need to do a fair bit of setup with your form to include all the packages and such. Rather than address each questions individually, I figured I would make you an example form really quick to get you started and show you some of the possibilities:
You can export your data to an excel spreadsheet in the submissions view area of your account:
And even have all of you data pushed straight to a Google spreadsheet:
Please let us know if you have any trouble with customization or setup and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!