- TarquinTarpaulinAsked on August 22, 2014 at 10:55 AM
I have the Form looking as I like it on screen with Name, Colour, Size etc., all on one line but when submitting it defaults to a completely different layout?
How can I change this?
PS: I want to print when received...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 AM
If you would like your submission to look as it does in the form, all you need to do is enable headers and text in the submission view:
If this is not what you were looking for, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- TarquinTarpaulinAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Thankyou but I can't see anything that looks like the link you posted?
Where do I find the Submissions view page?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 11:53 AM
While viewing your submissions for your form:
Click on the little gear icon near the top right and you will get the option menu in the previous link. From there you can enable headers and text which allow for your submission to look as they do in the form.
- TarquinTarpaulinAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Ok, i've found the little gear icon, have enabled headers and texts but how do I save?
- TarquinTarpaulinAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 12:12 PM
The viewing pane to the left still shows the text above each other looking nothing like the form? Tried printing a PDF and it's no different?
- TarquinTarpaulinAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Here's my form...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 01:26 PM
The submission will not retain the background color and the form field layout as I think you are trying to have it do. Including the headers and text only includes the added fields that would normally be hidden, not the actual layout. You would need to heavily customize an email notification in order to accomplish this: