- RuannvdHAsked on September 09, 2014 at 08:32 AM
Is it possible to adjust the distance between the questions?
I have a lot of questions on my form. SO I don't want client to scroll that much down.Page URL:
- aadrinmusicAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 08:58 AM
Yes, it's possible. Edit your form by going to Setup & Embed -> Preferences:
A window should pop-up. Click on Field Styles and edit Question Spacing. You can change the value as you see fit for your form.
This link is also helpful http://www.jotform.com/help/156-How-to-Reduce-Vertical-Spacing-between-Fields
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 10:59 AM
@aadrinmusic have already explained you on how to adjust the spacing between form fields. Thanks @aadrinmusic
If you want to further reduce the height of your form, you may like to place your fields next to each other (more like a two column form). You can take advantage of our "Shrink" feature to achieve this. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/90-Form-Field-Positioning
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 11:03 AM
There are other options also available to reduce the width of your form:
1. You can add "Page Break" field in your form which will make your form a multi page form.
2. You can add "Form Collapse" field in your form as well. Please check the screenshot below:
3. You can also add "Form Tabs" widget in your form as well.