- heathercrossAsked on October 04, 2014 at 08:46 PM
- CharlieAnswered on October 04, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Upon checking your account, your form is still "Enabled". To view or change the status, you can follow the steps below.
1. In your jotform editor navigate to "Setup & Embed"
2. Navigate to "Preferences"
3. Under "General Settings" you can see "Status"
This tutorial link might also help you regarding submission limits, in your case everything is still good. How To Limit Submission.
Let us know if this solves the problem.
- leatherloungeprosAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 03:57 PM
I also experienced this. My form has magically switched to disabled also. One answer could be that your account has been hacked and form disabled when it was hacked. You should update your password to something more secure.
- BorisAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 06:04 PM
Thank you for your input, leatherloungepros. If you need assistance regarding the issue, please do open a new support thread about it, and we will be happy to help you in troubleshooting.
Since you have mentioned the possibility of the account being hacked, you can actually always check for any unusual logins into your JotForm account on your Activity page.
You can see the activity logs by clicking on the person-shaped icon in the top right corner of the screen, Account, switching to History tab, and selecting Logins from the drop-down on the right. Please refer to the following image for visual guide:
If you need any clarifications or further assistance, leatherloungepros, please do open a new thread about it, and we will do our best to help.