- mrrcompAsked on October 06, 2014 at 01:00 AM
I would like the form to be justified for Hebrew (all labels to the far right of the text) and the title that i put in HTML to be centered.
The form i am talking about is form Mini Contact Form CSS
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 04:39 AM
Please try adding this CSS codes to those existing in your jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/42773583023455
direction: rtl !important;
text-align: right; !important;
float: right !important;
Here is the demo jotform where I have tested this.
Inform us if you need further assistance.
- mrrcompAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 05:34 AM
Thanks works like a charm ...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 05:34 AM
We are glad to be of help. =)
Contact us again anytime.
- noatAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 03:54 PM
- raulAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 05:01 PM
Unfortunately, I was not able to see your post.
Please create a new thread in order to let us know your inquiry and we'll be happy to help you.