- candsAsked on October 06, 2014 at 03:49 AM
I though I had managed to sort the alignment issues but I haven't.
Please can someone help me center the form both vertically and horizontially within the border?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 05:12 AM
From what I can see, everything seems to be symmetrical and centered already
Can you please share to us a screenshot on how it was NOT centered on your browser?
The screenshot should help us understand which side is still not centered.
- candsAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 06:04 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 06:34 AM
Please inject the following custom css code in your form to set the field width for IE:
width: 330px !important;
height: 90px !important;
width: 330px !important;
I see that you have already injected custom css in your form to add the padding but there was a syntax error which I have already fixed. Please check and see if you need any other changes.
- candsAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 10:18 AM
I deleted all but the form that was closest because I was confusing myself :)
This is the only form I have in my account now:
I added the css you posted but it is till messed up in IE. Did I do something wrong?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 11:29 AM
It appears as though IE may be forcing some other CSS based on the width of your form. You can try adding this CSS to force the width of your fields and the labels to the left for all fields:
width: 430px !important;
This may cause the form to look a bit off in the form builder but it should force the proper look in your browser. You can also adjust the forced width until it each line fits.
If this still does not help, let us know and we will be happy to see what else we can do.
- candsAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 03:45 PM
Still no look, it's sill the same in IE:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 04:37 PM
I checked a bit more and it appears as though some of your fields have the label set to automatic. Changing them to align to the left, may also fix this:
I loaded your form in IE8 after changing all your fields to align left and it did appear to be formatted properly.
If this still does not allow you to have the form looking as you wish, let us know and we will be happy to see what we can do.
- candsAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 05:10 PM
Tried that too and still the same :(
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 05:48 PM
I have updated a width to 320px for textbox and textarea on your custom form CSS:
width: 320px !important;
max-width: 320px !important;
min-width: 320px !important;
It seems to be fine now in Internet Explorer.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- candsAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 08:20 AM
Thank You :)
All looks good now.
Again thanks to everyone.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 09:54 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.