- mariajrodriguezAsked on October 19, 2014 at 03:17 PM
Autoresponder 1 goes out when form is filled out.
Autoresponder 2 goes out 10 days later.
Autoresponder 3 goes out 5 days after autoresponder 2.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 06:40 PM
That is not possible with our auto-responder feature. However, you could try integrating with Mailchimp. You should have already a contact list created at Mailchimp site, then you might create a campaign and from there you could sort this out.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 10:14 AM
We have great news for you! We've implemented scheduled autoresponders! Now, you can send your autoresponders to your submitters after selected time delay!
In order to use that feature you can simply follow the instructions below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on the builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to delay its delivery time.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Select schedule date on the drop-down menu in the Set Email Time section.
Then, your response will be sent after selected time delay for each submission. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 09:09 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so I will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there: