- sdoernerAsked on October 22, 2014 at 10:13 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 12:05 PM
There are multiple options available to send your submission records in excel format:
1. Google spreadsheet integration: You can integrate your form with google spreadsheet which will copy the submission data to your google spreadsheet after every form submission. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
2. Excel report: You can create excel report as well. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
3. Excel Export: It is also possible to export your submission data to excel. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- sdoernerAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 12:21 PMThe links you provided do not work – can you please resend as I’d like to export my survey data to excel?
Is there a customer service number I can call?
Thank you in advance for your help
- ShadaeAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 03:12 PM
As stated by my colleague, there are three ways that you can get your data into an excel sheet.
a. Select the Form from the list and click on 'Reports'
b. Click on 'Add New Report'.
c. Choose 'Excel Report' from the options click on 'Next'
a. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
b. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
c. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need further assistance.