- ChrissybrightAsked on November 04, 2014 at 03:34 PM
I use the attached form every week for our church's sermon notes. I update the form with each week's information....I change the title, the heading and the default values. This week the changes I made are on the edit form page, however, when I pull up a preview, it still has last week's information in the default values. The title and heading show my changes, but the default values do not show my changes.
When I pull up the form in my app, I have the same problem, it does not show the changes. I'm attaching the link to my form but was unable to save my screen shot in one of the formats that you require.
Can you help me figure out why it's doing this?
- BenAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 05:03 PM
- ChrissybrightAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 06:24 AM
I cleared both and it's still not working properly.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 08:07 AM
How about this link: http://www.jotform.us/form/42524571561150 ? And I re-saved your form and cleared again your forms cache. I hope that fix it. If not, please update this thread.
- ChrissybrightAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 09:16 AM
Still not correct. I opened your form, I cleared forms cache, I reopened the form. Still not correct.
- BenAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 09:50 AM
Can you please tell us if we can open the jotform and try making the changes by ourselves to see if they are made or not?
We would be using "Test" as a text to change in that case.
I ask since I am not sure if the jotform is shown on some website or not shown to anyone and if you might mind.
- ChrissybrightAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 04:49 PM
That will be fine. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 06:14 PM
I checked this on your account and the live/preview of the form http://www.jotform.us/form/42524571561150
Here is the screenshot of the comparison
in the Editor
They were the same.
May I inquire if you perhaps have embedded the form on a website or the app you mentioned? Can you share to us the URL of the website where we check the actual form used?
It is highly possible that the changes did not reflect on the embedded form only. If we can check there, we will be able to have further details to determine the cause of issue.
As another option, please try this process.
1. Make sure you are logged in to your jotform account
2. When logged in, click on this link http://www.jotform.com/?noCDN=true
3. then, got your form in Edit mode and saved the form.
4. Preview again your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/42524571561150
Check if this process fixes the issue.
Please inform us if the issue remains.
- ChrissybrightAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 07:00 PM
It is now working correctly. Thank you. If I have this problem again, I'll probably just start over with a new form.
- CharlieAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 08:02 PM
In behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome.
If you need further assistance or have any concerns, feel free to open up a new thread here in the forum, we'll be more than glad to help you.