What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Submission doesn't go through salesforeAsked by coastalbendinnovation on November 10, 2014 at 04:04 PM
Hi JotForm tech support,
I've recently updated my CRM integration. I keep everything the same except that i use a different Salesforce account. After I updated the integration, I send out a test application and it works. however this week it just doesn't work anymore. There is no error message whatsoever.
Can you help me troubleshoot? How can I catch it when there is a problem with integration and there's no error message at all?
Please let us know in which form you are experiencing this situation so we can run some tests. Are you using custom fields in your form?
We'll wait for more details to proceed.
My form is named "Client application". It does utilizes many custom fields.
Let me clarify the facts:
1. The forms have been working fine with my Salesforce account 1
2. Delete the integration and reintegrate with my Salesforce account 2. To ensure the quality, I screen captured the integration before deleting it, and replicate exactly how i had it
3. After I integrate with Salesforce account 2, i submitted a test and it worked fine (information was properly transferred to salesforce)
4. Today i realize that the form doesn't work anymore. I submitted the same data and it did not work. No error message.
5. I again capture the screenshot of my integration and replicate exactly that, and submit a test, and it worked.
So as of right now, it is working ok. But I can't tell what when wrong since I've done everything systematically and tested carefully. i don't know if it's going to happen again.
I moved this last thread to a new one as we aim at having only one question per thread.
I inspected the integration and everything looks good. For us to determine what is happening it is necessary to make some tests if this situation repeats itself again. Do you have other SalesForce integrations that are presenting problems?