- RDPphodographyAsked on December 07, 2014 at 06:55 PM
I want the contract in its entirety with the responses from the client, but all I'm seeing are the responses to the questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 11:21 PM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to show the contract texts in the submission emails as it is being displayed in the form. Is that correct?
Please be noted that the content of the "Text" fields will not be added in your submission emails. If you want to display it in your submission email, you will have to manually add the contract content in your form's notification email alert.
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Email alerts":
3. Click on one of the notification to edit it.
4. In the email alert template, add one row in the place where you need to show the contract. Once the row is added, you need to copy and paste the entire content of your contract.
Since you have added the contract text in the email template now, all the submission emails you receive will display the contract text.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.