- complimentaryAsked on December 16, 2014 at 09:55 PM
How can I get rid of the "Sample Logo" icon at the top of my form?
- complimentaryAnswered on December 16, 2014 at 09:56 PM
I have the exact same problem. Please help!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 17, 2014 at 03:45 AM
Please go into the Form Designer, click Form Cover, click Clear and save the change:
It should also be noted that a jotform can be reverted to an earlier version using our Form Revisions feature.
Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
- complimentaryAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 02:31 PMThanks that worked. It can only go back about 24 hours though.I am having problems with my form calculation widget. Before I had it adding up a total quanitity of products selected, and another one showing the total cost in dollars. Now, the form calculation no longer works. It does not add up automatically.Please help me, this is extremely stressful!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 03:37 PM
I have moved your new question to a thread of its own. We will update you with our resolution in this thread here:
- champincAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 11:47 AM
Thank you for this. Very helpful!