- mkgreigAsked on January 05, 2015 at 04:31 PM
I looked this up in your FAQ's, but I do not see a "setup and share" tab.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 04:42 PM
You can follow this JotForm user guide: -Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
It was also mentioned in the JotForm FAQsHow can I change recipient e-mail address for my form?
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.