PhotographicSocietyofNewZealandAnswered on March 06, 2023 10:01 PM
I have set a form with many fields, so want to hide empty fields in the emails - however even with it set to hide them, they are showing in the emails sent out. Why would this be?
Michael JotForm SupportAnswered on March 07, 2023 02:14 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Most of the time, if we remove the Autoresponder Email and then add it back, that solves the problem. Let me help you do that:
- In Form Builder, in the orange navigation bar at the top of the page, click on Settings.
- In the menu on the left side of the page, click on Emails.
- On the left side of the Autoresponder field, click on the Trash Can icon, and delete the existing Autoresponder Email.
Now that we've removed the old Autoresponder Email, we'll just add a new one. Let's do it:
- While you're still under the Emails tab on the left side of the page in Form Builder, click on + Add an Email.
- Next, select Autoresponder Email.
- Click on the Recipients tab and enter your email address in the Recipient Email field.
Give it a try and let us know if you need any help.
PhotographicSocietyofNewZealandAnswered on March 07, 2023 02:36 AM
Thank you that worked :)