primebaseballAnswered on May 28, 2023 04:55 PM
I will upload three different pictures.
- The first pic I am trying to make two columns. See pic 1
- The second pic, I am trying to make two columns and the lines single-spaced. See pic 2
- The same with the 3rd pic. Formatting
If anyone of this includes having to enter code, I will need help. No idea how to do that.Page URL: https://form.jotform.com/231476431423148
Justin_E JotForm SupportAnswered on May 28, 2023 04:59 PM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. You can achieve this by shrinking the fields. Shrinking form fields and reordering them is super easy to do. Let me show you how:
- Click on the Gear icon on the right side of the field you want to shrink.
- Under the Advanced tab, toggle Shrink to the On position, or right-click on the field and click on Shrink or Unshrink.
- Once you shrink them, you can just drag and drop them to where you want them to be.
Unfortunately, it seems that the screenshot you have attached for the other pictures was not uploaded. Can you please try and send it to us again? This guide will show you how to do that.
Reach out again if you need any more help.
primebaseballAnswered on May 28, 2023 05:19 PM
Thank you. See the pics below
Rahul JotForm SupportAnswered on May 28, 2023 05:35 PM
Thanks for getting back to us. Changing line spacing is easy. Let me show you how:
- Click on Form Designer icon
- Click on Advanced Designer button
- Set Line spacing under Line Layout and then click on Save changes button
For picture 3, Do you mean that you want to create like 3 column structure and want to move the Player representative field in third column? Can you explain a bit more about the issue so I can get a better idea of what's happening?
primebaseballAnswered on May 28, 2023 09:25 PM
The line spacing didn't change.
I would like the contact name, email box, and Player Rep box all in the same line. Right now email is not under contact name and same with player rep.
primebaseballAnswered on May 28, 2023 09:26 PM
Rahul JotForm SupportAnswered on May 28, 2023 10:10 PM
Thanks for getting back to us with the additional information. I'll need a bit more time to look into this further and will get back to you as soon as I can.
Rahul JotForm SupportAnswered on May 28, 2023 11:09 PM
Thanks for patiently waiting. You can arrange the mentioned three fields to a single line by adjusting the fields one after another and then set the width to fit them in the form. Let me show you how:
- In the Form Builder, click the Gear icon available with the desired field.
- In the opened window on the right, go to the Options tab.
- Set the width from the Width section.
- Do repeat the above steps for other fields as well.
As for your other questions, I've moved that to a new thread. You can check that out from the links below:
Let us know if you have any other questions.