JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Your questions yesterday were answered. I think you did not receive our answers. Please check your spam folder.
Here are the threads:
Here are all threads posted by you:
I tried and ran into a snag about what URL to use.... 4 hours ago...
Were you logged into another account 4 hours ago? because I do not see any questions from you 4 hours ago?
Our current support response avergae time is 1 hour 46 minutes. So, your questions 1 hour ago will soon be replied. Our support team has to answer question in the order they are received.
Only seems like 4 hours... almost 2.
I tried your tutorial and after downloading the widget it asked for URL and dimensions. Dimensions I got, BUT what URL should I be using?
Asked by RonEmser on February 24, 2015 at 08:46 AM
What URL do I use, when using this widget??
You can find out the URL in the Form Builder
Just spent an hour on this and find the instructions very unclear... If there is not a better detailed set of instructions, I'm afraid I'll have to abandon this migration.
I generated the two additional forms (Renewable and Non-Renewable) but cannot figure out the steps to include into the PARENT form.
I'm sorry that you find the instructions unclear. I will inspect the guide and will try to clarify it.
1. You need to have the Main form where the several payment methods will be inserted via iFrame widgets.
2. You need one separate form for one of the payment methods, let's call it Paypal form.
3. You need another separate form for the second payment method, let's call it Stripe form.
4. You can have more separate forms, one for each different payment method.
5. Add a radio-button field to the Main form with the payment options:
5. Now on the Main form you will add the iFrame widget and will add the url of the Paypal form. You can get it by previewing the Paypal form and then copying the url:
6. For the 2nd payment method you will add another iFrame widget and will add the Stripe form url, as mentioned before.
7. Now you can add conditions so that if user selects the Paypal payment method it will show the Paypal iFrame widget. The same for the Stripe option:
8. You can save the main form.
Let us know if we can assist you further.