- asapcarpartsAsked on March 02, 2015 at 03:15 PMWould it be possible to do this with the Draw on Image widget?
I tried myself on this form, but did not have any luck.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 03:49 PM
I could not test the jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/43504983801961 embedded on your website http://asapcarpart.com/forms/cut-sheets/2-door-uni-body-cut-sheet/ because the form is not usable at all.
I suggest you re-embed the form on your website using its iframe embed code instead
For the mobile responsive feature, please try following the method described on this user guide
Use the Mobile Responsive Widget also.
Please let us know of the result after doing this.
- asapcarpartsAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 05:07 PM
I embedded the form with the iFrame embed option
I have activated the mobile responsive feature and added the mobile responsive widget, but its still not mobile responsive.
- raulAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 07:16 PM
Unfortunately, the drawing widget is rendered using an iframe. Thus, the responsive widget code will not affect it. What you can do is use the full source code of your form and then use a CSS technique like the one described here to make the iframes to work in a responsive way in your site: http://www.benmarshall.me/responsive-iframes/
I hope this helps.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- asapcarpartsAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 09:11 AM
the link that was provided for the responsive iframes seems to be broken...
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 12:07 PM
The link is correct, I clicked it and it directs me to the web page. Try it again, or copy the link (http://www.benmarshall.me/responsive-iframes/) and paste it directly to the browser.
Hope it works. Thank you.