- davibielAnswered on April 04, 2015 at 09:00 PM
The Problem Continues...
- davibielAnswered on April 04, 2015 at 09:01 PM
- davibielAnswered on April 04, 2015 at 09:03 PM
Lets Go! Next 3...
- davibielAnswered on April 04, 2015 at 09:04 PM
Ok. Next 4.
- davibielAnswered on April 04, 2015 at 09:07 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 04, 2015 at 09:42 PM
Thank you for providing us with all needed the details.
I have now elevated this reported issue to our higher team support so that it can be checked as soon as possible.
We will let you know here as soon as we have update on the status.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 04, 2015 at 09:44 PM
Actually, a ticket had already been submitted before this from your original post about the same issue here
We will update your original post as soon as we have fixed on the problem.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 06:23 PM
I made a follow-up to our dev regarding the submitted ticket. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We will respond to your next question on a separate thread here
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 06:26 PM
One option you can use also to be able to integrate the form to Google spreadsheet is to use Zapier service.
Please check this guide https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/google-sheets/
Hope this help also. Let us know if you need assistance on this.
- davibielAnswered on April 12, 2015 at 11:26 PM
I do not speak English. Please like JotForm is not meeting my needs and the Zapier is not in Portuguese, could put a tutorial for intregrar submissions with the Google Spreadsheet?
Note: The dates are still in trouble.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 07:21 AM
We had some technical glitch but as per our developer, this issue was resolved already. You do not have to use Zapier anymore. It was suggested as a workaround since we had technical glitch with our google spreadsheet integration.
I cloned your last edited form and integrated it with my google account. The test submission I sent was displayed correctly in the google spreadsheet. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to re-integrate your form with google spreadsheet and see if this solves your problem. You need to remove the existing integration and add it again.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- davibielAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 03:58 PM
After a long time being happy with JotForm unfortunately I CANCEL my plan. Are many, many problems unsolved:
1) Date faulty. It does not solve!
2) Many duplicate submissions.
I'm with these problems for months, and no one solves.
Bye Bye. CHEGA DE INCOMPETÊNCIA!
- BenAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 04:55 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are leaving, but actually the issue has been resolved by our developer few days back (11), but to see the change there were several steps needed:
Also do note that it is never a good option to open/update multiple threads in regards to same issue since our developer contacted you directly about the integration here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/546502
- davibielAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 05:10 PM
But did this step by step, and not solved.
Submissions loaded the date is ok.
New submissions, date carries with problems.
There's no way!
- davibielAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 05:28 PM
Oh my God, Hallelujah! hahaha
Deleted Google Spreadsheets applications of my android smartphone, the problem was solved date!
On the very day he was determined to cancel, my problem was solved.