- jcroweAsked on April 07, 2015 at 12:24 PM
I had two PDF forms imported to JotForm but I cannot find them in my account.
- raulAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 12:52 PM
I see that you tried to post a screenshot, but unfortunately, I'm unable to see it. Can you please try to post it again following the steps provided here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
Did you try to do it from this page: https://www.jotform.com/adobe-formscentral-alternative/?
If so, did you receive an error message while doing it?
We'll wait for your response.
- jcroweAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 04:30 PM
Yes, we did import the pdf's from the paged mentioned above. The forms were created and sent to us; however, we dod not see where these forms are 'housed' at or where we go to get the submissions for these forms. Can you help?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 05:57 PM
Let me investigate what's going with your forms and I'll get back to you in a moment.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 06:00 PM
As far as I can tell, the forms along with the data are there. In order for you to see the submissions in your JotForm account, please follow this guide.